Monday, June 21, 2010

Bye Bye Bassinet, Hello Crib

My baby is growing oh so fast! We had to retire the bassinet because he is so tall and whenever he would cry he would kick too which inevitably led to his head being tweeaed at the top of the bassinet. I wanted William to stay in our room as long as possible and finally at 8 weeeks William has graduated to his big baby bed! We also had to buy a lamp for his room since he does not like complete darkness like I do. Needless to say I checked on him several times just to make sure he was breathing and just all around okay. I really wanted to take pictures of William sleeping so peacefully in his crib but the camera always seems to wake him up. So here he is this morning.

He did so well and I am so proud of him! Unfortunately it is not a magical sleep through the night machine because he woke up at 3 a.m. and then 7 a.m. but that is pretty normal. We've had a lot of firsts today. First time sleeping in the crib and also first time sitting in the bumbo. William wasn't sure if he liked it at first but he has warmed up to sitting in the bumbo. I am sure, just like the bouncer, the more he is in it the more he will enjoy it. He has relaxed his arms a bit more now althoug at first, like in this picture, his arms looked a little funny.

Look how hard he is trying to click his tongue. I just love his guts!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that William had a good night in his crib! I love that little outfit - he is one stylin' baby!

    ReplyDelete