The Doctor we decided to see was great. William was very interested in him and he even let William touch his face (which is William's FAVORITE thing to do with his hands). I was very impressed with the information the Doctor told us and the way in which he treated us. If our new insurance covers him then we will be going back.
William was showing off his toothy smile on Wednesday. He still has some lingering congestion but he is back to smiling, giggling, kicking his feet, and playing like crazy.
![]() |
| His gums look like they are his lips. I promise his lips aren't THAT big. |
I applied for a Nevada Teaching License five weeks ago and I got it in the mail on Friday. I am still hoping that K12 Virtual Academy will hire me especially for next year but I am also applying to Clark County in hopes that I'll get a job some where. If all else fails I will sub but I'd feel much better having a steady income especially since Kaden and I would like to get completely out of debt. So far we have paid off the credit cards and we have locked them up in a safe place. Being in our wallet has been an extremely bad thing for us and we need to stop spending money we don't have. Kaden has decided that we will be canceling the credit cards in my name since I am guilty of over spending with them; however, i am the one that diligently worked to get their balance to ZERO! Now we are working to pay off student loans and soon we will be selling Kaden's Nitro and buying a car that either won't have a loan or will have VERY low payments. All of this is in preparation to move to Las Vegas (more specifically Overton since we will be living with Kaden's parents for awhile) for Kaden to go to school. I am a little reluctant to move away mostly because change is scary and to change location, job, and move away from my mom will be hard. but if I keep telling myself that we won't move until the end of August then I will be okay. Kaden on the other hand is looking forward to moving. I don't blame him for wanting to move closer to his family or for wanting to get back into school but I am just not as excited as he is. I am excited for Kaden to be done with school and for us to settle down somewhere but I'm just NOT excited for the next four years. Thus is life.
Kaden almost never gets sick so now that William and I are feeling much better, Kaden is feeling much worse. I am surprised that he caught this sickness because really he maybe gets sick once a year. I guess this is his once a year sickness and I am sure that it doesn't help that he gets a lot less sleep now than he did before William was born. Since we've been married Kaden has never slept past 8 a.m. and even that is somewhat late for him. In the last two weeks Kaden has slept until 9 a.m. which has been much needed and hopefully he will be feeling better soon. I just feel bad that I won't be able to take care of him until Friday. At least our sweet baby boy is doing better.
I have so many chores to catch up on. Our room is a disaster and so is the bathroom. We also have created a huge mess in my mom's living room which I am at fault for. There is just so much to do but here I am sitting on the computer just enjoying my quiet time while William is asleep. William has taken interest in the remote, cell phone, and even the computer. He gets mad when we won't let him slobber and bite all of these items. He also gets mad at his toys and boy can that kid throw. Sometimes I am amazed at where I find his toys. He is also very good at launching his binkie several feet out of his mouth. When I say launch I do not mean that the binkie rolls and bounces on the ground several times before stopping, I mean that it flies through the air several feet before bouncing on the floor. Obviously this doesn't always happen but when it does my jaw just drops and I think how does he have that much power. Lately William also wants to hold books and magazines, mostly because he wants to eat them. He isn't happy with us when we don't let him suck on them but come on we don't need little paper cuts on his tongue! I am trying to teach him the concept of books not going into our mouths but it is definitely a work in progress.
A couple of weeks ago my Step Dad and Mom went to the store and took William with them. Billy sent this to me because I was at work. Isn't William such a big boy? My mom said she walked outside with the carseat to find William already to go in the seat belt. (Don't worry they put him into his carseat before leaving.)




Dad showed that picture to me when he came over last week! Such a silly Baby and MAN! When you look back all this will be worth it and will seem like a blink, well at least that is what I tell myself through the hard times!! :) Good luck with the job hunt!
ReplyDeletejust.adorable.
ReplyDeleteWilliam sure is getting big! Your little family is so cute! I'm sorry you guys all got so sick!
Good luck finding a new job, you'll do great!
Love ya!