Friday, December 24, 2010

Busy Jensens

December has been such a busy month for us. We've been on the road a lot more then was expected and now we are happy to be home and in our own bed! First my Grandma was sick, then we had her funeral.








The weekend after the funeral my little brother got married.
Newlyweds, Hayden and Ashley


My brother Seth kissing William

Luncheon

 I feel like I've been on an emotional rollercoaster and the holidays don't feel quite the same. Kaden had to do almost all the wrapping this year because I had NO desire to. So strange since I am usually done wrapping right after Thanksgiving and especially done buying Christmas presents. Of course this year was a little different with William and all, but that isn't my excuse at all! I finished today though (which the stores weren't as crazy as I thought it would be). Anyways, Kaden and I took William to see Santa today! We waited in the line for an hour and then took our 1 alloted picture. Surprisingly it turned out very cute (coming soon)! I guess William isn't scared of strangers.
We William also played in the snow.







Our goal tomorrow is to make a snowman but that may be a little too ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment