Monday, January 9, 2012

We Moved!

We've officially moved to Overton, NV! Currently we are living in Kaden's parent's basement. We are getting an awesome deal to manage some apartments near by but they had just rented out the last 2 bedroom apartment when we decided on a date to move. So now we have about 5 months to settle into our new town and jobs before we move into our new place.

This is all such a huge change for us. I finished unpacking our last 2 boxes yesterday. Everything is almost decorated and organized. It feels like home now that we have all our stuff around us. So far I am enjoying small town life but that is only because I know it is temporary. I think hope I can live here for the next 1.5 years without having shopping withdrawals. There are a couple of small town restaurants, a McDonald's, a grocery store, two gas stations, a 1 screen movie theatre, and a couple other small town stores. Nothing that would satisfy my window shopping addiction. I guess I'll just have to look online or plan some trips to Las Vegas or St. George.

William has settled right into Grandma and Papa Jensen's house. He hasn't had any difficulty living here especially since he has ALL of his toys. He really likes playing in his room which will be helpful since I'll be working on my computer during the day. I still haven't started training for my new job but I anticipate that'll begin this week. Right now I am just trying to enjoy all my free time and guess what!? I finally scrap booking a page! I'll be posting old pictures for a while because other than Christmas, I haven't really been taking pictures. I need to get in the habit of capturing our adventures again.


We took some family pictures with my dad's family over Thanksgiving. Here is one of my favorites:


I tried to load more but Blogger is taking WAY too long and well I'm impatient!

2 comments:

  1. You moved?! Oh man, we really need to talk more...I miss you so much! But, Overton is closer to me than you were before :) Your family is so stinkin' cute, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete