Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

2011 wasn't the best year for us for many reasons. I was very nervous going into 2012 after such a hard 2011. We made several HUGE decisions and were very blessed this year.

January:
  • Moved to Nevada (temporarily into Kaden's parent's home)
  • Kaden started classes at Dixie
  • Kaden went back to work at Allconnect
February:
  • I was offered a full time teaching position for a virtual school.
March:
  • I turned a quarter of a century.
  • We finally moved all of our belongings out of our storage unit in Utah, and into our apartment. (It was crazy unpacking things we hadn't see in 2.5 years)
  • We went to the beach in California

 
April:
  • We went to Disneyland! It truly was the happiest place on Earth.
  • William turned 2.
  •  
     

     
     
May:
  •  William tested out his swimming skills with his new life jacket. He is quite the little fish
June:
  •  Kaden graduated from Dixie State University with his Associates degree.
  • I finished my first school year teaching and started enjoying the biggest perk of my profession-- summer break!
July:
  • William and I traveled to Utah twice in July.
  • William and I went to the Hogle Zoo and to the pool with cousins.
  • William and I enjoyed the 24th of July parade as well as more cousin time.
August:
  • We all traveled to Utah again for my mom's 50th birthday bash.
  • I started my second year teaching for NVVA.
September:
  • Football! We went to several football games and volleyball games with Kaden's parents.
October:
  • Kaden made an occupation change. He was working in Utah still, and is now working in Las Vegas.
  • William went fishing for the first time. (Pictures to come)
November:
  • Thanksgiving with my side of the family. William loved being with cousins. Kaden loved all the food. I loved spending time with my family and helping Grandma make rolls.
December:
  • Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.
  • Christmas party with all of my brothers and sisters plus nieces and nephews. (Love my fam!)
  • William had his first sleep over with cousins and no mama and daddy near by. Lets just say my parents didn't get much sleep. He wanted mama.
  • We got to hold baby Hadley!!

2012 was very good to us and I'm hoping 2013 is even better! Whats next for us?
  • Pay off my car
  • Buy a house
  • 5 year anniversary
  • Potty training - My boy is stubborn, not sure where he gets it from ;)
  • Thinking about a baby? - but probably not so don't hold your breath
 
 
 
 


2 comments: