Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Four Month Birthday!

A lot has happened since our Vegas trip. We have been busy little bees and therefore I haven't been able to sit down and blog. A lot of the things that have been keeping us busy are pretty boring to talk about but William has been growing so big and so fast. He really enjoys playing with his toys. It is so funny to watch him play because you can tell that is mind is working so hard and his motor skills just can't keep up. Most of the time he gets so frustrated that his hands won't let him play with the toys in the way he wants so he throws huge temper tantrums. I know I shouldn't laugh at him but I really can't help it. He cracks me up especially when he actually throws the toys out of his hands.
Last week William started to arch his back enough that he was beginning to roll from his back to his belly but he couldn't quite figure out how to pull his leg over and complete the roll. This week it is a piece of cake for him and he won't stop rolling onto his belly. We REALLY can't leave him alone anywhere other than the floor and even when he is on the floor we have to be carefull because he rolls and moves so much that sometimes he comes off of his blanket. I am so proud of my little guy but he really is growing up too fast! We ALWAYS put William down for naps and bed on his back but he'll wake right up and either roll to his side or onto his belly. It scares me and Kaden because he doesn't necessarily turn his head to the side to breath. I'm not sure why he likes to sleep with his head face down, it seems extemely uncomfortable to me!
Kaden and I have recently splurged on a new desktop computer. We have been talking about getting a new computer for over a year now and we found the right deal a couple of weeks ago. I also bought Photoshop Elements so that I can digital scrapbook and work on making my pictures look better. I am so excited to really start using our computer all the time to create beautiful things. I am almost finished with my first digital scrapbook page so I will def. post it soon. I've gotten one page of William's paper scrapbook done too...I have to work on it while he is napping because he would drool all over everything and crinkle it all. However, I can hold him while I digital scrapbook so that is a plus!!
Kaden's family came into town last week and we had such a great time with them. Kaden was finally able to go golfing!! Too bad he has an ingrown toe nail and hasn't been able to enjoy anything involving moving his feet. He is going down to Overton this weekend without me and William this weekend. I am so sad because I won't see him really at all on Sunday! Sunday is our only day of the week that we really get to see each other and spend quality time together. Oh well there is always next Sunday.
Next week my work schedule is changing which will put me with William a little bit more and Kaden as well. I am so excited about it because I'll also have Fridays off! I just love my two boys! Here are some pictures from the last three weeks.
William loves holding things in his hands. I think it is funny when he falls asleep holding stuff in both hands. We also went to Logan to visit Kaden's Gma & Gpa Christensen. We spent the whole Sunday there and we really had a good time. William traveled well too! Gma Christensen has a perfect tub to help William sit up too. William went to the fair and then over to Gma & Gpa Jensen's house. Kaden's parents went to Lake Tahoe this summer and picked up this cute onsie. My mom bought a cute play table at a garage sale so we cleaned it up and William played with it a little bit. He is obviously still too little for it but soon enough he'll be standing at that thing. We've also broken out the bibs for Mr. Drool Bucket. For William's four month birthday we bought him a new toy and a jumperoo.
Sleeping on his belly. Look at the one with his face completely down, I had to check to make sure there was enough space for him to breath, then I basically stayed in his room to make sure he kept breathing. I am seriously paranoid!




Here is my baby boy growing up so fast! Yes he is throwing a fit. He hates the camera for sure!

2 comments:

  1. William is growing up SO fast! His face is changing and it looks adorable. he doesn't look like just a baby anymore. How cute! And you look amazing too! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing up way to fast! I hope you and Kaden schedule ends up working out better for you!

    ReplyDelete