Sunday, August 1, 2010

Road Trip

Last weekend we took a road trip to Las Vegas. It was William's first one and he was a gem. The only time he cried was when he was hungry, tired, or needed a bum change. I didn't find him any fussier than usual either. Although, we think he has been teething lately so he wasn't exactly happy the whole trip away from home.
Here is William on the way to Las Vegas.

We also took William swimming for the first time. He wasn't keen on it but I think next year he'll love it!!




William also got to play with his cousin Zoe. Thanks Grandma Christensen for the cool toy.





The reason why we went to Las Vegas was because my brother, Hayden, came home from his mission. It was so nice to see him! It is amazing that only a couple days after Kaden and I got married Hayden left on his mission. Now he comes home and we already have a 3 month old baby. Life happens I suppose. I just can't believe how these last 2 years have flown by!! So Sunday we had a great time with family. William met his Great Grandma Cannon for the first time (she is almost 92, doesn't she look great? I hope I age well like her). He also met some Great Aunts and we got some a generation pictures. We really had a great weekend with family!! We were worn out when we got home though.







Unfortunately I didn't have my camera at the airport and stupidly I didn't take any of William with Hayden on Sunday. Oh well next time right?

4 comments:

  1. You cut your hair! I love it! William is getting SO big, I cannot wait to meet him! Sounds like your family is doing well! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Doesn't Grandma look amazing--let's ALL hope we have a lot of her genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute! LOVE the haircut!! william is sure adorable and YES your grandma looks amazing! glad yall had lots of fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Heather! Your little man is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete