We've been so busy lately that I'm not sure I'll get to write a real post until next week. I haven't even had much time to scrapbook too : (. I have so much to do before December too so hopefully I'm able to accomplish all that I want to.
William had his 6 month checkup today. The doctor said we don't go back until 12 months (I thought we were supposed to at 9 months but he said that only if we absolutely had to). He got lots of shots but only cried for a minute or so. He has only gained 1 pound in the last two months but since he is still in the 50th percentile for weight the doctor said he is just fine. Look to the right for his new weight and height.
We are heading to Vegas on Thursday and will have 4 WHOLE days together!! We are both so excited mainly because we really need a mini vaca.
Sarah and Joel visit
8 years ago

You are more than welcome to take a break in Cedar :)
ReplyDelete