Wow it's been a long time! (Which is even more apparent to me now that I see how much Blogger has changed. Also, how could I not have noticed my blog background says New Years Celebration on the bottom?... oh well.) I have so much to say and so many events to write about! My new job as a virtual teacher has taken a lot of my time and it seems like every weekend is full with some event or I am just plain exhausted. I hope to blog a whole lot more soon since school is almost done!! Thank heaven! I'm not counting down or anything, I promise... 11 more days with kids (I lied. So sue me.) Seriously I've loved every bit of it except having to figure out who won't be going to the next grade. Holding those meetings has been emotional draining... Okay, I've only held one, but I have several scheduled and I am dreading them and really it isn't fun telling a kid and their parent that they will be retained! I hear it gets easier each year. It is like you become emotionally unattached or something.
On a lighter note, William is a fish! We can't wait to swim more this summer!
Love this little boy so much.
I LOVE when you update your blog! William is getting so big, I can't believe how quick that happens! He is so cute :)
ReplyDelete