Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011 - 7 Months Late :)

I am so far behind on my blog. I thought I'd just blog about the big events from Thanksgiving to now...

Thanksgiving 2011
Is it sad that I totally forgot about what we did last Thanksgiving. I am so glad I have pictures to remind me!

The boys went 4-wheeling:
My nephew Nicholas is ready to ride the 4-wheeler.


Nicholas and my brother Kade

I was apprehensive about letting William ride the 4-wheeler without a helmet. My brother Hayden found an old skateboarding helmet that made me feel a little better.



Papa Lonnie and William
Later we chilled until dinner was ready:
Dog pile on Kade!!


Uncle Logan joined his nephews

Lydia LOVES William

She especially enjoys when he is being crazy.
 I didn't take any pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner. Sooo unlike me!... I must have been too famished. Later that night we played several games. The game that got the most giggles was Quelf. Here are just a few of the antics we were required to do: Say izzy after every statement we made, snort every time I laughed (by the end of the game my throat killed!), wear a bib the entire game, hold your belly while you laughed, dance like a ballerina, dance in a circle while slapping your behind while saying giddy up, make fun faces, put on lipstick, make and wear a necktie from something in your proximity, wear a mask/helmet, and Ashley was not allowed to use her hands. We had to have lost all of our Thanksgiving feast calories from the amount of laughing we did.










I had to include these two videos because they are too funny not to share.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Glad I'm not the only one who gets so behind on their blog... :)

    ReplyDelete