I am so very grateful the Lord blessed us with this little guy:
 |
| William says, "Ribbit!" |
 |
| The trash can is an exciting new toy. William giggles like crazy and runs around the house with it on his head. |
 |
| We sit together at my desk a lot while I work. He always finds something fun to do! |
 |
Me: William, daddy said he'll cut the watermelon when he gets home.
William: No mama, I cut it. (salad tongs in hand) |
 |
William: Here mama, hold this stick. (hands me a tiny little stick)
Me: Okay
William: Swords! (starts hitting my hand since my stick is so tiny.)
Me: Gee. thanks for taking the great big stick and giving me the tiny one. |
 |
| No hands |
Being a mom is such hard work. Harder then I could have ever imagined. Some days I feel like I'm not any good at it. Luckily my little dinosaur disagrees with me! I often hear, "Mama, I wuv you." I look at pictures like these and think how lucky I am to have such a cutie pie! He keeps me running, chasing, wrestling, scolding, laughing, exploring, and playing like crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Oh little boys are so fun!!! Sometimes I doubt how good of a mom I am too... but I think its just a part of being a girl and always questioning our abilities and doubting ourselves... I'm sure you're a great mom... William seems to be a happy boy so you must be doing it right :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and growing up so quick! You are a great mother. For as long as I've known you, you've always doubted your amazing abilities to think that they were never good enough. Stop being so hard on yourself and do realize how amazing you are! You're a great mother, wife, friend, crafter, listener, story teller, fashionista-er, and everything else! Love ya Heather!
ReplyDelete