Needless to say I felt like I had two kids and I learned that I don't want a second child for a VERY long time!! My mom says that it is very different when they are your own but I'm not sure I can handle a baby and a toddler until I have a little bit more experience with one of them. Kaden agrees that we just aren't ready for two kids for at least three more years.
So Nicholas doesn't normally play with dolls but he really felt like since I had a baby he needed a baby too!
He liked to feed the doll with the play bottle (he even asked to feed William with the play bottle, haha), he would even pretend that his baby was crying and then he would put the baby doll in the playpen we have set up for William. The funny thing is that whenever he put the baby doll in the playpen he said the baby needed a time out. I wonder if he thought that is why I put William in there. I guess he figured that crying babies need time outs so that they can stop crying.
We went to feed the ducks the other day and then went to the park. William was again unhappy to be in his carseat but Nicholas cheered him up quick.
My dad and step-mom also came into town last weekend to see William. We had a really good time visiting with them and they had a good time lovin on William. He just loves all of his grandparents!!
William enjoyed meeting his uncle Shae and uncle Kade. He enjoyed Shae so much he thought he might try to eat off his chest. We thought that was pretty funny!!
Tomorrow my baby boy will be 4 weeks old! I just can't believe how fast he is growing. He is getting so big too! I have had to retire some of his newborn outfits and the Pampers newborn diapers. He still fits into Huggies newborn diapers though which is good since we have so many. We had to adjust his carseat yesterday too. He is just so tall!!
William enjoys tummy time and he loves to look around.
Today we took William to church for the first time. He did well until the Sacrament prayer and then we had to take him out into the foyer for the rest of Sacrament meeting. Luckily he fell asleep long enough for us to go to Sunday School. Kaden got a new calling as the media specialist a.k.a. librarian. So hopefully we can get baby boy used to church so that we don't always have to be in the hallway.
Kaden went golfing with his buddies yesterday and he was so excited because he did so well. They played 9 holes and he shot a 38 which is only 2 over par. He is pretty proud of himself. Now we just have to get him playing 18 holes so that he can establish his handicap.

I love all the pictures! Glad you guys are doing so well. William is getting so big! Cuddle with him as much as you can now, because soon he'll just want to crawl everywhere!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love seeing new pictures of William! I cant wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, Heather! I am hoping to come to his blessing (the 27th?), so I can see him in real life! Glad things are smoothing out with you going back to work. It would be really hard!
ReplyDelete