My two boys
We picked cherries off my mom's cherry tree last week.
William really loves his toys.
My sister came to visit yesterday. Her kids are so cute. I really do have the cutest nieces and nephews.
Kaden had a softball game last night (which they won). This is him up to bat. Right before he told me that he wasn't going to hit a home run because he was to tired. I was pleasantly surprised to see him hit it far enough to get three people home and to third base! Thats my hubby!!
Lately William has been obsessed with flinging his arms around and kicking his feet. He gets a serious face when he does it, like he is concentrating really hard. He even does it while I am changing his diaper which makes it very diffucult but so funny!! I caught him in action this morning. Although usually he does it much more than this.

i love all the pics! and i love that u made a blog. it's great to keep up with how u and ur cute baby are doing! hope u guys are having a fun summer. miss u!
ReplyDeleteHe is running a race! He is such a cute boy it was nice getting to meet him
ReplyDeleteWilliam is so adorable! I would LOVE to meet him sometime! We really should all get together--it would be so fun to see you!
ReplyDeleteHeather, William is so stinking cute! When am I going to ever get to meet him??
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Dawn just found my blog and when I looked at hers I was excited to see yours as well!