Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Scrapbooking

Enjoy!!

This is what I've been doing lately. I can't seem to get any paper scrap booking done though because William doesn't allow it and when he is napping I have so many other things to do (like eat). Kaden and I really enjoy this little boy and we feel so lucky that the Lord entrusts us to be William's parents.

Kaden has been busy lately with his toe and then with his tires needing to be replaced. We knew one had a nail in it and we were just going to get a plug for that, but then when Kaden came out of the doctor's office he noticed another tire had a gash in it. He has been riding around with the spare on and luckily Billy (my Step-Dad) was able to get us two used tires for FREE! We are so blessed that right after my Mom told Billy that Kaden needed a new tire, one of Billy's customers was replacing his tires. Although we might not have needed to replace the one with a nail in it, we definitely needed to replace the other one which would have cost us at the very least $100. We have an emergency fund and could have paid for a new tire so we weren't SUPER worried but you still worry when something unexpected happens.

Yesterday Kaden went to the mall to get a shirt for family pictures. On his way home he witnessed a really bad accident. Luckily no one was hurt and more importantly Kaden wasn't involved!! He had to call 911 and explain everything, then he had to stay at the scene to give a statement for the police report. I am so grateful that his only involvement was calling 911 and witnessing the accident! On a lighter note me, Kaden, and William all have life insurance now (although Kaden and I still need to get our blood drawn and what not, which I certainly am not excited for! I detest needles!!)

All in all we are doing fantastic! Time is going by too quickly and William will be 6 months in exactly two weeks from today. I'll tell you more about his milestones in his 6 month post!

2 comments:

  1. I love your scapbooking pages so cute! He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is going to be 6 months old already! He is growing up so fast and is still adorable as ever. I love your digital scrapbooking...you seriously need to show me how to do this one day, you're a pro!
    I love your little family.

    ReplyDelete