So I just realized yesterday that I spelled "quite" wrong on one of the scrapbook pages I posted. Don't worry, I fixed it! I suppose I'll need to edit more carefully in the future. So yesterday I finished another scrapbook page but unfortunately it didn't save correctly. When I went to go put text on it this morning it would not open because it was the "wrong kind of file", whatever that means. I know I saved it like I normally do so I'm not sure what happened there. I'm still wondering if all of the brain cells I lost while I was pregnant will ever be replaced. Anyways, here is the page I recreated this morning.
Hopefully I didn't make any dumb spelling mistakes on this one. (How embarrassing!)
Many of you know that Kaden has had a nasty in grown toe nail. He has tried to nurse his toe back to health but unfortunately it kept getting worse (gross!). So yesterday Kaden used our new insurance for the very first time to get his toe taken care of. I am so glad that our whole family has insurance now. Kaden hasn't been covered since we got married and it always scared me that something bad would happen. Next on our list is to get life insurance. We have an appointment set up this week with an agent so hopefully we'll have life insurance for relatively cheap.
Sarah and Joel visit
8 years ago


These pages are so cute! You'll have to show me how to do this!
ReplyDelete