Monday, October 18, 2010

Peek-a-Boo

William's new thing is to play peek-a-boo. He will put his burp rag or any other cloth over his face and make lots of noise until someone grabs it off. If no one comes he'll take it off himself and start laughing really hard. It is the funniest thing I've ever seen a baby do. He is so smart!

I was on the computer in William's room while he took a nap. When he woke up he was just talking and stuff. When I turned around I figured out why he was talking so much. He was peeking out of his crib at me. He has learned how to pull his bumper pad down so that he can see out of his crib.
William tried green beans on Saturday, but he didn't like them too much. I made Green bean baby food about a month ago and we have tons so he will eat them whether he likes them or not. Yesterday he ate the rest of the green beans from Saturday night though. He still made weird faces but at least he ate them all gone and I didn't have to throw them away.
I've gotten a couple more scrapbook pages done. I have a lot more ideas but I still haven't transferred all of our pictures from the laptop to our desktop. Maybe I'll get to that this week or maybe not, we'll see.

I'm not sure I like the text on this one of William with his Great Grandpa. I may change it, but I'm still thinking about what to change it to.
It is football season, therefore, I can scrapbook or play on photoshop as much as I'd like and not feel guilty about it because Kaden can watch football! I don't like watching sports much at all and if I am watching TV with Kaden we rarely watch a game.

On Friday I made dinner using a recipe from Pioneer Woman called Three Cheese Stuffed Pasta (she posted it on Oct.5 and it is SUPER yummy, check it out). This is only the second recipe of hers that I have used but seriously both have been to DIE for, and they are SUPER easy. Lets just say I don't cook, I don't like to cook, and I'm not a good cook but these recipes must be fool proof because I haven't screwed them up yet. It is really helpful that she has step-by-step pictures to guide you through the process. This is my version (I put 1 lb. of sausage instead of 1/2 lb. that the recipe called for).



It made a TON!
















Last night Kaden kept saying, "Are you going to do a blog post?" He asked me at least five times! He loves reading our blog. haha.

4 comments:

  1. Cute post! I bet you are a great cook Heather! These do look delicious!
    William makes the cutest faces! What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad the stuffed pasta turned out yummy! and i love all your scrap book pages! they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe our boys are getting so big! Clive doesn't like green beans, either. He loves the peas, though.
    How fun! I love your scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather,
    I use picnik.com on my photos. It's free, no registration, and they have some fun features on there! Good luck with pizazzing up your photos too!

    ReplyDelete