My Grandpa's surgery was a success! He is still recovering and heavily monitored but the worst is over and everything is looking good thus far. This morning he was able to walk about 15 feet but then his blood pressure dramatically dropped and he had some bleeding which wasn't good. Although that was a minor set back, we are all hopeful that he will continue to do well and that he'll be home soon. I was able to see him yesterday and he looked SO good but very tired. I told him that we've all been praying for him and he said, "I know, I can feel it." I just wanted to start balling right there. I am so glad that the Lord is comforting him and that he can actually feel that we are all praying he gets better soon.
The doctors informed my Grandpa and Grandma that for the next 8 weeks they are not to do ANY babysitting. This means I'll be finding a new babysitter. So now I am looking anywhere and everywhere for a sitter twice a week because I can't change my schedule at work due to meetings I HAVE to attend on Mondays and Wednesdays. I haven't had any luck yet either even though I pay pretty well. I'm going to ask my Relief Society President for some names in the ward but for now, if you know anyone let me know!! I'm pretty much desperate these days (although not desperate enough to actually put William in a day care.)
Sarah and Joel visit
8 years ago

Happy to hear about your grandpa! And good luck finding a sitter, Hopefuly someone in your ward or near you can help!
ReplyDelete