Friday, April 15, 2011

Walking

William is practicing ever so hard to master walking. Perhaps by his first birthday (it is soon, April 26th!!) he'll walk more than six steps. In the last week William will initiate walking, whereas before it was only because we made him stand and try. Here are some videos of the beginnings:




Here are some pictures of my birthday dinner. I was looking at Kaden asking if there was anything in my teeth when I see a flash. The waitress goes to hand the camera back and I say, "Wait, we weren't ready. That is going to be a strange picture" She then says, "Oh, I didn't know if you guys were trying to look like that or what." She retook the picture. Here is the first one and then the real one.
For real, she thought I wanted to pose for a picture this way?

*So I've had this post written for a couple weeks now because blogger would not let me upload a video. Now I am happy to announce my little guy can walk! Last weekend he decided that he could in fact stand up all by himself. He has been walking like a maniac ever since. I can't help but notice that he is super happy and proud of himself that he can walk. Although we still have the often fit throwing too. We've been working on waving and pointing which I've captured his cute wave on video too! When we were looking at one of his books he started to point to the eyes of the animals. We've been working on following directions too. So far William will give me what is in his hand if I ask for it or I'll point at something and he'll get it for me (sometimes). It is super cute. Now to work on talking!!


Pictures from our mini vacation to Las Vegas are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment