Sunday, May 15, 2011

Clark County Fair

My brother has been asking the last two weekends if I will update my blog. Apparently the walking videos have gotten extremely boring. He also pointed out that it has been a WHOLE month since the last time I posted. So here ya go Trent, Clark County Fair pictures! I still have at least two more scrapbook pages to do for the fair and another one from that same weekend. And I can't forget the most momentous occasion in 2011, William's 1st birthday!! I promise, those pictures are on my agenda for next week!



This last month has been full of business/laziness. I taught my 3rd Relief Society lesson today. It was about developing our talents and it went extremely well. The Lord guided me with what needed to be taught and the spirit helped the sisters respond. I know this has only been my 3rd lesson but it by far went the best. Thanks to Kaden I didn't have to worry about wrangling William the last two hours of church. I have the best hubby!

Kaden has gotten better and better at his new job. He is enjoying the job and really likes his boss. Now that its warmer outside he is looking for any opportunity to go golfing. Last weekend we went and had a good time. It was the first game of the season and boy are we rusty. I'm a lost cause but Kaden will be up to pro status by the end of summer (hopefully).

William is obsessed with playing outside. We open the door to let the dog in and he books it, then has a meltdown when we catch him and shut the door. We've been outside almost everyday this week. Thankfully the weather has been fantastic up until yesterday.

We bought season passes to Seven Peaks for this summer. We can't wait to go and get our tan on!

1 comment:

  1. William is growing up so fast! His face doesn't look like a baby anymore, especially in that first picture with him on that horse! He is so cute Heather! And of course your RS lesson rocked, because you're awesome! We miss you guys and we are going to try and see you in August when we go up for a friend's wedding! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete