Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

For the last few months William tries to help me with everything. Most of the time he gets in the way but I can't complain that he is showing interest in the laundry, the dishes, vacuuming, and deep cleaning. I just hope he has that same enthusiasm for chores when he is old enough to really do them on his own. If only I could get his help with cleaning up his toys. There is no interest there. I'll start to clean up and I'll give him some toys to put in his toy bucket and guess what he does with them? Yes, he plays or he begins unloading the toy bucket. Maybe one day he'll understand what to do. Here is a glimpse at William being my helper:










































Kaden started his new job last Monday and this week he has been on his own. He is liking it a lot but since he is still getting in the groove of things, he isn't making as many sales as he'd like. I'm sure in a months time he'll be making the amount of sales he wants. We feel so blessed that he has a job now and with a company that is prospering immensely.

I taught Relief Society on Sunday. It was my second time and although I thought I did a much better job the first lesson, this one went pretty well. I realize that it doesn't matter how wonderful I teach as long as the spirit is present the message will be delivered. My next lesson is about developing our talents. Such a hard one for me because I'm the one that always says that I don't even know what my talents are. Good thing I have two months to really ponder this topic. If you have any suggestions, do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment