Monday, June 25, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a couple Christmas' this year. We had an early Christmas with my mom since we'd be gone Christmas day. William was thrilled to finally open some of the presents that were sitting under the Christmas tree all month.



Once he saw this truck he no longer had any desire to open his presents.
Christmas Eve we went bowling with Kaden's family in Mesquite. We had a lot of fun, but boy was it exhausting keeping William from running down the center of the bowling lane.


That's my baby!

Zoe and William sent their balls down the lane.






I'm always the one behind the camera. It is rare that I have my picture taken. Of course I was cheesin it!

They love each other!
We had a great Christmas morning as well.

William had a great time with his toys and stocking stuffers.






I think we may have over done it. :)
As I look through these pictures I realize how much William has grown! He looks so much older too.

No comments:

Post a Comment