I'm sitting here thinking about the fact that my summer break is almost over and I have not one scrapbook page of William to show for it. I was determined to get in the groove again, but you know how sometimes you sit down and just don't feel creative. I think I've been in that mode for quite some time now. I haven't taken as many pictures this year as I did last year either. Maybe I'll blame it on having house chores and meals to prepare. Not to mention William is pretty demanding of my time and I freely give it because I know once school starts I'll be
ignoring spending less time with him. Oh AND William hates the camera. He purposely turns his head so I only capture the back of it, which is very cute but I don't need 150 shots of all his blonde hair.
So the other day I did finally have some creativity come to me. I was browsing some digital scrapbook paper and elements and came across some pink floral ones that I just loved. Of course I'm not going to splash pink behind pictures of just William so I decided why not scrapbook some cute pictures of Lydia at William's 2nd birthday party. It can still go in his scrapbook and I'm sure he'll ask me why a whole page is practically devoted to her... I still don't know what my answer will be, but perhaps, "She's just so adorable" will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment