I have officially began work again! I started on Monday and luckily not much has changed since I left so I caught up pretty quickly. Kaden took this week off so that William still had one of his parents all day long and also so that we could spend some time together before we begin working opposite schedules. It has been nice because he can take care of William in the morning so that I can sleep a little longer since I don't get to bed until 1 a.m. usually. I am so grateful that he is willing to get up and change diapers and burp William and just deal with all this baby stuff. Kaden definately realized just in the last two days what it is like to take care of a baby all by yourself. It is hard, but I am so proud of both my boys!!
My first day back at work William cried most of the time. Apparently he had a really bad tummy ache and I think he was also missing his mommy comforting him. Kaden called me as soon as I got off work and asked me if I was home yet. Poor William just would not sleep or stop crying. Luckily he had a good night once I got home and fed him. Tuesday William was feeling much better and didn't cry as much which was good for daddy! Kaden brought him to my work for my lunch so I could feed him and it was so great to see my boys! I really do miss them when I am at work and I much rather nurse William then pump...haha.
We really hope things continue to go well for William this summer. Hopefully after the summer is over I will be able to cut back on hours and spend more time with my baby!!
This was on Monday, one of the few times William wasn't crying while I was at work. He took it on his phone so it is a little blurry.
Sarah and Joel visit
8 years ago

So cute! He looks like a little boxer in those gloves :-)
ReplyDelete