Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy 1/2 Year Birthday

My baby boy is 1/2 a year old! I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. Kaden and I feel so blessed to have William in our lives and we love him dearly. It seems like just yesterday we were talking about and dreaming about what it would be like to start our family. We've certainly learned so much from William and we look forward to learning much more.

Last week I ordered some sample scrapbook pages from a website. They came yesterday and I am so pleased with how they turned out. I can't wait until we have some extra money again (we just spent a TON on developing 4 and 5 month pictures for everyone and then paying postage. I think Kaden paid extra postage to get them to people faster.) so that we can develop all of the pages we've done so far.

I am working on a 6th month scrapbook page so once it is done I'll post it but until then enjoy the ones I've done recently. Most of these pictures I have already posted before but oh well, they are still very cute!


Here are some new pictures:

Just to show you how mean we are I've taken a video of us helping William to crawl. He has to get really mad in order to do it.

I was planning on putting up two videos but the second one will have to be another day because blogger is taking WAY too long to upload just one.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1/2 birthday William! He is hilarious is the video of him crawling! I love that he gets so moody, lol...
    Love.Your.Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your scrapbook pages! You are so talented...the few I've done don't look nearly as awesome (plus you seem to get so many done so quickly!).

    ReplyDelete