Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Last Saturday was my birthday, the big 2-4. Since I work on Saturdays, we mainly celebrated my birthday on Friday. I had some money stashed for a hair cut so I spent the early afternoon at the salon. I'm not satisfied with my hair currently. It is at that in between length that just doesn't look good no matter what I do. Anyways... back to my birthday, Kaden planned to take our little family to JCPenny for family pictures. William was a gem, he was really into the photographer and smiled every picture. It wasn't until we began looking and selecting pictures that William became super ornery. Here are some of our favorites:
I think we look a little awkward but its still one of my favs!

We didn't want to pay $100 for a disk so that is why these pictures are somewhat pixelated. I am bad, I print screened them from the website and saved them as a JPEG in photoshop. We get the real pictures on the 21st! I'm so excited!! After pictures my Mom watched William while Kaden and I went out for dinner. We went to my favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill. Yum!!

I managed to get a little bit of scrapbooking done this week too! Hurray for William playing by himself.

1 comment:

  1. Heather you look AMAZING! You are so skinny!...oh and William is kinda cute too! =) Hope all is well with the fam!

    ReplyDelete