Man this kid cracks me up! William has been sick all week but you can't tell by this video. Kaden can't stop laughing whenever he sees it. Maybe because he tells William not to fart on me.
Last week William decided he'd like to rearrange the furniture. He has been pushing anything and everything around since then. He has this plastic activity table that he gets behind and pushes all over the wood floor. When he gets to the rug he continues to push but nothing happens and it makes him SUPER frustrated. I'm enjoying all the new things he is learning.
What you can't see in this next video is William trying to get the vacuum. He has a great fascination with the vacuum and anytime I have it on he just sits there and smiles or he'll try to touch it. I can't help but laugh at how much he likes it, maybe when he is older that will be his chore!

Wow, he looks so cute and so curious! Glad things look like they're going well!
ReplyDelete