Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Job

Kaden actually had 3 job offers which was such a blessing since we had the opportunity to pray about which would suit our family best. He is starting Monday at a company called Security Metrics. He is super excited about this job and is getting anxious to start! Pray he does well, I sure am!!!

In other news, William took 3 steps from me to my Mom yesterday. My little baby is growing up so fast, I can't believe it. He has been standing up without holding on to anything and it makes me so happy that soon I'll be watching him walk around the park. We've been going to the park a lot since Kaden has been home and it has been really fun. William loves the slides. I have pictures but I'll have to post them later.

We've had a wonderful week thus far. Like I said before, we feel so very blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so great! He will do great! Good for you guys!
    And I love the videos and photos of William below...he is such a ham, he cracks me up! I can't believe he is already walking and scooting around so much!

    ReplyDelete