Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What William has been up to lately

These videos are of William playing with his Christmas toys.

William didn't quite understand this toy but now a days he LOVES throwing the cars in and watching them spin.

Future football player.

William loves music and especially dancing. He is listening for the beat.
I'm so behind but luckily I have Kaden home all week (he quit his job and is still looking for a new one). So hopefully I can gradually catch up on the videos. I wish I could catch up on my scrapbooking but unfortunately that probably will NEVER happen! I have sooo many videos though and I will gradually post them on here because they are definitely worth watching! Just looking at the videos from Christmas, I have realized how much William has learned and grown just in two months! I still can't believe it is March! Craziness!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope Kayden finds a job quickly!! And oh yes I gave up on scrapbooking 4 kids ago!! :P Good luck!

    ReplyDelete